Open Tent Academy understands that the current situation is very hard for everyone all around the world.
COVID-19 is spreading. School, co-ops, and almost all activities are cancelled. Children are getting restless. Parents might be going a bit crazy.
We want to do our part to help not only the homeschooling world, but students who are home because school is cancelled.
We are posting (see below) 30 FREE one-hour workshops for students!
Jonathan and Eva are volunteering their TEACHING and PLANNING time for these workshops; however, each workshop does have a $10.00 REGISTRATION FEE to cover the cost of paying someone to process the registrations.
The SECOND ROUND of workshops will begin on Sunday, April 12 and will run until Thursday, April 23, 2020.
Note: All times listed are USA Eastern. If you live elsewhere, please make sure you convert the time before registering.
PLEASE REGISTER ONLY IF… you are 100% sure that your child will attend, as we have limited seats to 15 students per class.
PLEASE REGISTER ONLY IF… your child is developmentally and educationally ready to take this class.
Registration begins Sunday, April 5th at 10:00 am ET (USA), and will continue until either:
- the class is either full, OR
- 24 hours prior to the workshop’s scheduled start time
EACH CHILD MUST BE REGISTERED UNDER THEIR OWN REGISTRATION. This means register “Joey” for all his classes. Then, finalize the registration paying the registration fees. Then, go back in a second time and register “Susie” for all her classes.
- Please make sure you read the workshop description before you register, so you understand how to prepare.
- All students must enter the virtual classroom via Google Chrome in order to participate.
- Parents will receive a link (via email) to join us 24 hours before the scheduled workshop time.
Looking forward to seeing you there!